|Kojinmari is Kinosaki Onsen's smallest inn. Bec...|
Kojinmari is Kinosaki Onsen's smallest inn. Because of our small size we can provide even more service to our guests.
Kojinmari Inn, a modernized Japanese style building, blends in with the rows of buildings fronted by weeping willow lined streets. Four charming guest rooms and private baths. Simplistic dishes accented with ingredients chosen according to the various seasons.
- 257 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Kojinmari will be indicated by the flashing number (No.59)
- Room types
- Western style room(1) Japanese style room(2) Western/Japanese style room(1) Total(4)
- Room feautres
- Partial open-air private bath equipped Japanese/Western style room(1), Japanese style rooms(2), Western style room(1), all rooms w/TV, restroom, refrigerator, AC unit
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Partial open-air bath constructed of Japanese cypress.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap N Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Amenities are different for every room.
- Vending machine,Massage service
- Postal service
- Facility information
- Dinning hall, vending machines(w/ beer and juices)
- There is no parking available, our apologize for any inconveniences.
- Credit cards accepts
- No credit cards accepted, we apologize for any inconveniences.
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.