|Torches and a Noh stage accent the central gard...|
Torches and a Noh stage accent the central garden which is surrounded by a tatami floored modern Japanese tea-ceremony arbor.
Tatami mats (traditional Japanese straw mats) extend to the end of the corridor in the modern Japanese style building. A small trickling stream flows through the middle of the central garden with torches and a Noh (traditional Japanese dance-drama) stage where you can watch whimsical performances. Guests are treated to extraordinary scenes of elegance.
At nightfall the central garden and Noh stage are lighted by the soft glow of the torches. For guests wishing to visit the open-air public hot spring baths in Kinosaki, or just wanting to take a stroll through the town, a private shuttle is available to take you to and from your destination. Our inn is also complete with its own open-air public hot spring bath and sauna. (All plans come with free admission tickets to any of the open-air public hot spring baths.)
Garden in the center of the inn. At night Noh performers appear on the garden's stage in the glow of the torches.
The lobby where guests are welcome to help themselves to a cup of complimentary coffee or tea.
Tatami mats (traditional Japanese straw mats) extend to the end of the corridor in the modern Japanese style building.
Example course. The special dishes served between April and October, Ayatori Banquet.
- 1256 Momoshima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Onishiya Suisyoen will be indicated by the flashing number (No.99)
- Room types
- Western style room(6) Japanese style room(28) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(34)
- Room feautres
- All rooms have: restroom w/bidet and heated seat), bathtub, T.V., broadcast satellite, refrigerator, AC unit
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- From our open-air hot spring bath guests can enjoy the changing seasons and the spirit of Japan.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Small and large towels, toothbrush, Yukata(cotton kimono), comb, hair dryer, body soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Sauna,Lounge/tea room,Shop,Spa,Garden,Massage service,DVD player,Air purifier
- Internet,Copier,Fax,Morning newspaper,Wheelchair,Postal service,Pants press
- Facility information
- All plans include free admission tickets to the public hot spring baths.
Free shuttle service to and from the public hot springs available 4pm~9:30pm.
Choice of Yukata(cotton kimono)-rental fee JPY1,000.
Massage and esthetic concierge(extra charge).
Golf course concierge(extra charge).
Modern Japanese tea-ceremony arbor styled building.
Relaxing view of the central garden from the lobby.
Tatami matting extends throughout the entire building.
Gender segregated large public baths, stone open-air bath, sauna and jacuzzi also available.
- Parking available for up to 30 cars
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, VISA, DC, UC, NICOS, ORICO, Takashimaya, Dinners, UFJ Million, Bank, Persona, Saison, etc...
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.