|Five story traditional Japanese inn located in ...|
Five story traditional Japanese inn located in central Kinosaki Onsen. Walking distance to the popular open-air hot spring baths. Gosho no Yu hot spring right in front.
Don't let the exterior iron beam facade fool you, inside is the spacious courtyard lobby. Elevators placed throughout the building lead to the guest rooms on the upper floors, making stays for the physically disabled easier.
December of 2003 the inn underwent remodeling, the Japanese style room now with open-air hot spring bath (approx. 20m^2, with a dropped floor below the low lying table for eating your meals), and the Western style room on the uppermost 5th floor also has its own open-air hot spring bath. The views from the rooms offer beautiful views of Kinosaki's seasonal colors year round.
Also, try the large garden style indoor men's hot spring bath, a favorite among our guests.
The men's and women's indoor hot spring baths are segregated and alternate between men and women in the morning and evening. (There are some days that they do not alternate, however.)
Relax in our lobby while enjoying the garden view.
Large hot spring bath made of stone.(Men's and women's sides alternate in the morning and evening)
- 540 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Sento will be indicated by the flashing number (No.25)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(33) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(33)
- Room feautres
- LCD T.V., AC, safe deposit box, refrigerator with computer, bidet restroom, hairdryer
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- The inn does not have an open-air hot spring bath, but we do have a men's bath complete with a garden.
Y Small towel N Body wash N Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Shavers are available near the large hot spring bath.
Guests needing a hairdryer, please contact the front desk for free rentals.
- Guest parking,Lounge/tea room,Vending machine,Shop,Garden,Massage service
- English support,Copier,Fax,Postal service
- Facility information
- Shuttle bus available, massage service (JPY 4,000 for 40 minutes), souvenir shop, cafe, night lounge, banquet hall(5 rooms)
- Free Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB.VISA, UC, DC, MASTER
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.