|An inn with a 'Taisho era(early 1900s) Roman re...|
An inn with a 'Taisho era(early 1900s) Roman retro tone'. In 2001 8 guest rooms were newly equipped with open-air baths.
Older guests enjoy the nostalgia of an old-fashioned style inn, while younger guests enjoy the antiquity of the inn. These views are the theme of our 'Taisho era (early 1900s) Roman retro tone inn'. Our large public bath and open-air public bath are especially popular.
- 1011 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Shinzanrakutei will be indicated by the flashing number (No.4)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(54) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(54)
- Room feautres
- 44 rooms with full bathroom (inc. bidet), 8 rooms with open-air bath and bidet restroom, 2 rooms with bidet restroom.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- The public bath is located in one area with two sides, each side is designated either men or women. These sides are changed in the morning and evening.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Lounge/tea room,Vending machine,Shop,Game area,Massage service,Air purifier
- Facility information
- Shuttle (take the Kinosaki Ryokan Information's free shuttle bus), massage services (extra charge), banquet hall and karaoke room (2), game area (5 games)
- Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- VISA, JCB
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.