|We are sure that you will enjoy your elegant an...|
Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei
We are sure that you will enjoy your elegant and luxurious time in our "New Type Japanese Hotel" with our vast 165,000 square meter grand garden surrounded by the lush natural green forest.
Forests surround our 165,000 square meters of lavish gardens.
The garden field provides a charming elegance to a leisurely visit to the hot springs.
Our ambition is to provide satisfaction to our guests' desires to travel with our warm hospitality.
Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei, as you know it know, emerged from the melding of 150 years of history with a more modernized Japanese style of hotel.
Enjoy our luxurious banquet style meals that use specially selected snow crab from the Sea of Japan and cuts of Tajima Beef, the origin of Kobe beef. A relaxing visit to our open-air hot baths, jacuzzi, and sauna makes your enjoyable stay even more enjoyable.
Take a tour of the famous seven open-air public hot spring baths or sight see around the traditional town of Kinosaki, we would be happy take you there with the hotel's free shuttle bus.
Enjoy a view of the seasons.
Specially chosen ingredients give full seasonal flavor to luxurious banquet style meals.
Private spa in the woods. 'Gingetsu' (Japanese style) *by reservation only
Spend a refined moment listening to classical music in the lobby.
- 1016-2 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei will be indicated by the flashing number (No.2)
- Room types
- Western style room(12) Japanese style room(84) Western/Japanese style room(2) Total(98)
- Room feautres
- All rooms equipped with: Full bathroom, LCD TV, safe box, refrigerator, AC, hot water pot, phone, hairdryer
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- The baths are divided into a women's and men's side. There is a spacious public hot spring bath. In front of the garden is an open-air public bath, jacuzzi and a mist sauna with aroma therapy and skin revitalizing benefits.
Embraced in the fresh natural air, blissful relaxation is guaranteed.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Yukata(cotton kimono), shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, shower cap, toothbrush set, razor, small and large towel, comb, brush, down comforter
- Swimming pool(outdoor),Non-smoking rooms,Reservable open air(outdoor) bath,Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Sauna,Lounge/tea room,Vending machine,Shop,Spa,Garden,Massage service,Pets OK,Air purifier,Humidifier
- Morning newspaper,Wheelchair,Postal service
- Facility information
- Relaxation Salon 'Fuka', private spa in the forest (with reservable open-air bath and bedrock bath), banquet hall, convention hall, tea and bar lounge area, karaoke club room, dinning hall (for dinner), outdoor pool (open during the summer only), tennis court, forest chapel and wedding hall, natural forest garden, and pet hotel.
- Free parking available
- Credit cards accepts
- Visa, Master-card, JCB, American Express, Dinner's, China UnionPay
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.