|Popular Japanese style open-air bath. Affordabl...|
Popular Japanese style open-air bath. Affordable lodging and meals prepared with fresh seafood.
Seven open-air public hot spring baths, the most recently built located next to the train station(Sato no Yu). We are just a 7 minute walk from here (Free admission tickets to the open-air baths available), but there is also a shuttle to our inn. From the open-air bath at our inn you can enjoy the view of all four seasons, the picturesque starry night view is also a must see. It is free for our guests to use the inn's public baths for private bathing as well. There is a small and large bath available.
- 630 Imazu , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Suimei will be indicated by the flashing number (No.104)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(12) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(12)
- Room feautres
- 10 rooms have a restroom. All rooms have a T.V., AC unit, and refrigerator.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Free to use for private bathing. The bath itself is made from specialty rocks from the nearby natural monument, Genbudo Caves, recently declared a world UNESCO site.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Yukata (cotton kimono), small and large towels provided.
- Reservable open air(outdoor) bath,Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Vending machine,Shop,Game area,Massage service
- Postal service
- Facility information
- There is a shuttle available between the inn, train station, and public hot spring baths in town.
- Parking available in front of and beside the inn's entrance.
- Credit cards accepts
- Credit cards are not accepted (cash only)
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.