|Renovated in July of 2008 with the theme of qui...|
Renovated in July of 2008 with the theme of quiet calmness. An inn with meals homemade with the good fortune of the sea.
5 minute walk from Kinosaki train station. Weeping willow lined street and Jizou no Yu open-air public hot spring bath can be found directly in front of the inn. It's a leisurely 3 minute walk to Sato no Yu open-air public hot spring bath. Five new guest rooms use harmonized color schemes, these rooms are great for families and groups. You can also enjoy a private bath in our reservable indoor hot spring bath that uses 100% natural hot spring water. From spring to autumn enjoy our full course banquet style meals that are homemade right here with the good fortune of the sea. In winter guests are treated with the local specialty, snow crab. A full course meal, per person, can include 1~2 snow crabs weighing up to 1kg.
Take your time and a deep breath in our calming lobby. Help yourself to our complimentary drip coffee.
100% natural hot spring water private indoor bath. Sure to warm your body from the core.
Comfortable guest rooms are also perfect for groups. Rooms are now equipped to accommodate our female guests even better.
Optional designer women's yukata(cotton kimono)for rent, 1 for JPY525. We can also show you how to wear it.
- 199 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Okawa will be indicated by the flashing number (No.91)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(8) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(8)
- Room feautres
- Digital T.V., AC unit, refrigerator, restroom w/bidet in 7 rooms, electric hot water boiler, hair dryer
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Our indoor hot spring bath may be small, but it uses 100% all natural hot spring water and can be reserved for private bathing for free. The natural spring waters leaves your body feeling warm and relaxed even after you have left the bath.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Guest parking,Vending machine,Massage service
- Postal service
- Facility information
- Massage service(extra charge)
Companion service(extra charge)
Open-air public bath tickets, women's designer yukatas(cotton kimono)(extra charge, 60 various styles available), banquet hall(approx. 68m^2, can be divided in half), karaoke, vending machine
Enjoy complimentary drip coffee in our peaceful lobby.
- Parking available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, UC, VISA,
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.